LifeStyles News
Reporting the news, information and events that effect our Lifestyles!

Visit LifeStyles News

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Naked And Nasty.....at The Rooster
Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+
biker13
post Jun 3 2004, 01:13 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 46

its been awhile since slut night....i have gone this time to the red rooster for naked and nasty night. once again, this is only my views of the party. i have nothing to do with this party or any other party anywhere. my only hope, is that the powers that be, let me continue to write of my experiences good or bad here in life styles news.

i have been to the rooster several times prior to this, so finding the place was not a problem. i had never liked the first floor much, as i didn't like the guys following you around in hopes of getting some. OK, i have in the past been one of those looking for some too. i was just another dog in heat. my lady and i pretty much stay upstairs, and are comfortable there.

so now to my visit to naked and nasty. because it was held on sunday, i thought there would be little people in attendance. because all males would have to be naked, i thought that would cut down the attendance even more. so in my mind i saw a small party, held downstairs, with lots of sex going on everywhere.

damn was i wrong.....i got there about 11ish with the wet ti-shirt contest almost finished. i could only guess that there were about 150+ people. the couple that greet you at the door were so very nice. all the guys were naked and so were many of the ladies. lots of eye candy everywhere. lots of couples, and it would seem to me that it was an over 30 crowd. the private rooms were very busy. the sex was here and there, with the single guys following and watching. for a couple, these parties are well worth the money. a very nice place to meet other like minded couples and party there or meeting again somewhere else. Lee does a great job there hosting the party along with Laura who is the offical social butterfly. for you single guys. treat this as another party. if you go there looking to get something.....you lose. if you go there looking to meet people and talk with people....you win. its a party, go and be happy....there are lots of very nice people there. get fucking out of you mind, and you will have a great time and who knows maybe you will................

for me....going as a single guy.....not again.
for me.....going with my lady.....will attend.
my goal was to meet lee and laura. they make the party. i had a great time.
i would say to all single guys and gals.....attend one of these parties and judge it
for you couples.....its a must go

while i failed to thank the host that night, i wish to do so now. a great party!!! with great people!!!! thanks to all

biker..........did anyone see the harley?
User is offlinePMEmail Poster
Quote Post

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version
Time is now: 22nd May 2018 - 09:32 AM